You must know the amazing effects of castor oil on our hair
- What is castor oil
- The benefits of castor oil on hair
- How to use castor oil on hair
- Precautions you must follow while using castor oil
What is castor oil?
Castor oil comes from a plant named Ricinus communis, also known as the castor plant which originates from Africa, South America and India. The castor oil is a nutritious, pale-yellow, versatile oil with a very definite smell and flavor which is extracted from the castor beans or seeds.
Castor oil has many pharmaceutical, medicinal and household uses, and is also extensively used in cosmetics and skincare due to its efficient healing properties.it is a multi-purpose oil that has been in use for thousands of years
The benefits of castor oil on hair
Due to its emollient properties, castor oil is now a trendy budget beauty buy which you should consider. For hair, it performs like a lubricant, improving lustre and softness of hair. It has lots of benefits including
- Promoting hair growth -Castor oil is the best oil for hair growth and is rich in ricinoleic acid which is a fatty acid that enhances the health of the hair follicles and protects them from hair loss
- Nourishing and moisturizing dry scalp- this oil is great for people having dry and damaged scalp. It acts like a lubricator which nourishes and moisturizes your hair and scalp due to having essential elements like proteins, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Strengthening strands – Castor oil is highly effective in strengthening strands as it is rich in content of ricinoleic acid which improves blood circulation in the scalp, which gives nutrition for the hair follicles that results in stronger strands, and less breakage.
- Increases blood circulation of the scalp – It stimulates blood circulation and flow and brings freshly oxygenated blood which is vital for better functioning of cells.
- Increases the absorption of other vital ingredients and products.
- Decrease dandruff – Castor oil is highly rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid which promotes hydration and castor oil’s ability to reduce inflammation, which may be an effective treatment for dandruff that is caused by seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Reduce irritation and redness – It has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties that help soothe an itchy scalp and reduce irritation and redness.
People having dry scalp, dry damaged hair can be especially cured by using an amazing moisturizer like castor oil.
Plus, applying castor oil on the scalp may give a voluminous amount of hair as a plus point.
So, in a nutshell, you should try castor oil if you want to fulfil your hair goals.
How to use castor oil on hair?
If you’re using castor oil for your hair growth
- You should warm the oil before applying.
- Rub the warmed oil on your palm and slowly massage on the scalp for at least 15 minutes, which will help in better blood circulation and decrease your stress.
- Apply the oil on your hair fully, from root to bottom
- Letting the oil sit for 2 or 3 hours may be beneficial.
- You can also wrap your hair with a towel or cloth to prevent oil from dripping
- Head to shower and wash your hair with a herbal shampoo
Precautions you must follow while using castor oil
- You must first test a tiny amount of oil on your elbow a few people do experience irritation from castor oil.
- You should use a better and pure quality of castor oil to get your desired results.
- You should not use castor oil more than 2 times in a week.
Grab the best and affordable castor oil from Glamlives. Made with all-natural extracts, Glamlives castor oil is the best solution your hair needs at the moment in midst of increasing pollution and busy lives. It’s hair with hair repairments, nourishment and makes it smooth. Also, it contains no chemical added that makes it risk-free to try and test out its results. Regular use of Glamlives potent castor oil nurtures your hair and improves its quality by eliminating its chances of breakage and sensitivity to easy damage. With castor oil, your hair would be in the best hands.
Title: Here’s why castor oil is essential for your hair growth?
Description: Castor is not just a trend but an ancient hair solution for improving the quality and volume of each strand of your hair. Here’s why your hair needs it greatly.